A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steiner, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Morris Steiner MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Robert Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Steiner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.