A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Family Practice Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Family Physicians and Pittsfield General Practitioners.