A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Family Practice Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Family Physicians and Pittsfield General Practitioners.