A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center-Berkshire Campus
- Family Practice Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taylor practice?
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA.
See Pittsfield Family Physicians and Pittsfield General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Taylor, Dr. Bobby Taylor, Dr. Robbie Taylor, Dr. Rupert Taylor