A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Weinberg MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weinberg practices Internal Medicine near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Internists.