Dr. Robert Weinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weinberg?

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Attentive to details of my illness

terrific dr.

Posted on April 5th, 2013

One of the best caring and thorough doctors that are in the Boston area.

Bad

Posted on October 30th, 2011

Went to see the doctor at night when the office has after hours visits. I was the only patient there and the nurse took me in immediately and told me he will be right in. I waited so long that I finally went out of the room looking for someone, I found the Dr. at his desk, doing something on his laptop I said do you know I've been in the room waiting for you for over 45 mins. He goes I'll be right with you. Give me a break. I was so mad I wanted to scream at him. I told him what was wrong with me. He keep he just could not decide what should be done, so I told him what my pcp had done in the past. And he goes, oh right, right, okay lets do that. I will never ever go back to Weinberg again. I'd rather wait 3 hrs in the er, rather than see him.. Makes you wonder how a Dr. with over 35 years of being a Dr. is accepting new patients. To me there is a reason for that. No one wants to have him as their pcp. Stay away from him.

Posted on October 25th, 2017