A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wheeler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Wheeler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Robert Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wheeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.