A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert White, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M White MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. White practice?
- Dr. Robert White has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert White practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.