A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wild, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Centre Comm Hosp, State College, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Wild MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wild practice?
- Dr. Robert Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wild practices Urology near State College, PA.
See State College Urologists.