A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wild, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Centre Comm Hosp, State College, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Wild MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wild practice?
- Dr. Robert Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wild practices Urology near State College, PA.
See State College Urologists.