A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Williams MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Williams practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Hematologists, and Modesto Oncologists.