Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.