A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Santa Fe Springs, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.