A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Mem Hosp, Milford, De
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Wilson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Family Medicine near Milford, DE.
See Milford Family Physicians.