A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Wilson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Family Medicine near Milford, DE.
See Milford Family Physicians.