Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesapeake, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Robert Wilson is affiliated with Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital, Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. He speaks English.
Robert Wilson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Robert Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.
Dr. Philip Gentlesk
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chesapeake, VA 0 mi19
Dr. Ramanaiah Kakani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chesapeake, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Amy Skorupa
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Chesapeake, VA 0.05 mi17