Learn more about Dr. Robert Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wood, Foot & Ankle, Hip, & Knee Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M. Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Robert Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons and Peabody Orthopedic Surgeons.