Learn more about Dr. Robert Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wood, Foot & Ankle, Hip, & Knee Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M. Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Robert Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons and Peabody Orthopedic Surgeons.