A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yeh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Yeh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ming-Huei Yeh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Robert Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Yeh practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.