A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zimmerman, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Robert Zimmerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Tamaqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.