A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mac Donald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mac Donald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mac Donald
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mac Donald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mac Donald, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mac Donald graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mac Donald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Riordan Mac Donald MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Mac Donald practice?
- Dr. Robert Mac Donald has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mac Donald practices Otolaryngology near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Otolaryngologists.