A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Macht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Macht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Macht graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Macht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Macht MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Macht practice?
- Dr. Robert Macht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Macht practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.