Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mackin
Dr. Robert Mackin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flagstaff, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mackin is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center and Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mackin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Mackin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.
Dr. Sachin Desai
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi15
Dr. Gary Cornette
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi38
Dr. Ester Little
Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi33