Learn more about Dr. Robert Mackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mackin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mackin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mackin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mackin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mackin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mackin practice?
- Dr. Robert Mackin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mackin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists and Flagstaff Cardiologists.