Overall Review

4.7

November 4th, 2016
Beyond Impressed
5 stars are a minimum for Dr. Macmillian. The time, care and attention I received from him were far beyond any experience i have ever had with a PCP. He is a truly genuine and caring person, which translates into why he is such a great doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Macmillan and i'm grateful to him and his staff for their commitment to quality care in a caring environment. I will be a life long patient.

July 28th, 2016
Recommended
I had to pick a new PCP & F-A-S-T since my PCP had relocated out of state & the pharmacy & his office refused to honor my final prescription refill without an office visit. So I decided that if an office visit was required, I would visit my new PCP. I spent hours on my healthcare website & the Internet looking at doctors & reviews. Each time I thought I had decided upon one, they were no longer taking patients. I'd looked at Dr MacMillan early on, but to be honest, I was a little put off by his picture. ( I know, don't judge me). I finally decided to call his office on Friday, and I was given a new patient appointment for the following Monday. I went in about 15 minutes early & started completing the paperwork. I was called in by the nurse before I finished. The nurse was cordial, friendly and had a pleasant smile. She was patient as she took my vitals, & asked clarifying questions about my paperwork. I was hoping my new PCP was going to measure up to what I'd experienced so far. No Worries! Dr Macmillan entered the room with a smile, and was very attentive & personable. He reviewed my paperwork, asked questioned& listened to my responses and concerns. I got really good first impression from him. I texted my daughter as I left saying ' I just love, love, love my new Dr'. The office was bright, staff professional and friendly, and Dr Mac & his staff were phenomenal.

July 24th, 2016
I can't say enough for Dr. Macmillan....he gives you all the time that you need and thoroughly answers all of your questions. I highly recommend him to all

June 11th, 2016
Good communication skills enable strong medical assistance and support! Such traits are noteworthy. Without a doubt, Dr. MacMillan possesses not only good medical skills but also compassionate communication abilities.

April 28th, 2016
I could write a book on Dr. Robert Macmillan, MD. He goes above and beyond to really take the time for you and your concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking medical care.....love, love, love him!!

March 2nd, 2016
Definitely the best. I came to him recommended by a family member, and he treats us like we're his own. I recommend him to all my friends and clients, and as an attorney, the referral doesn't come lightly.

December 27th, 2015
Very respectful and easy to talk to.

December 11th, 2015
Best Doctor EVER
Dr. MacMillian is absolutely the best physician I have EVER been to. He was such a good listener and truly showed compassion. He did not rush in and out of the room and went over all my medical conditions and medicines. I was a new patient and he definitely got to know me and my problems. I absolutely would RECOMMEND him to anyone! I was VERY pleased!!

November 11th, 2015
Dr. MacMillan is very caring and takes the time to listen and answer your questions. He is fun and has a nice personality.

February 21st, 2013
Best doctor ever.
Dr. MacMillan's service is like a fine wine. It takes a while, but it's the best wine/service you'll ever have. Seriously. The first time I saw him, it was totally random, but he stayed my doctor the whole time I was in Nashville. His nurses are straight up with you. One told me that Dr. MacMillan likes to take his time with his patients, so you have to wait longer than you would at other doctors, but that's because he's spending longer amounts of time with ALL of his patients. He listened to me, really listened to me. He didn't try to run out of the room like other doctors as soon as they guessed your diagnosis. We talked about everything I was going through, and he scheduled some follow up visits so we could take baby steps. At the follow up visit, his nurses remembered me, and he remembered me. I wasn't just a faceless person, he really cares. He's the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with, and I'm very sad that I've moved away. So bring a book, don't sweat the wait, and just know that you can be honest with him, and he'll provide extremely excellent service as a physician.

March 14th, 2012
Yay!
I have been struggling with ADHD for years and am sick of the stimulant drugs ... dr. macmillan has made it easy to discuss and is willing to work closely with me to chase the moving target! He will spend a lot of time with you if you need it! GO!

October 31st, 2011
Jessica
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Macmillan. He is patient and caring and really helps me every time. He takes his time and always listens to me and helps me, no matter what the situation is. His nurses are understanding and helpful, too. I cannot say enough good things about him!