A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Macmillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dental Implants
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macmillan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Macmillan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Macmillan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Macmillan practice?
- Dr. Robert Macmillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Macmillan practices Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.