A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert MacMillian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dental Implants
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MacMillian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. MacMillian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacMillian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. MacMillian practice?
Dr. Robert MacMillian practices Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, DE and Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.