A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Macmillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macmillan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Macmillan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dental Implants
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macmillan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Macmillan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Macmillan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Macmillan practice?
- Dr. Robert Macmillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Macmillan practices Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.