Learn more about Dr. Robert Macmurray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Macmurray is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macmurray
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macmurray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Macmurray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macmurray graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Macmurray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Macmurray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Macmurray practice?
- Dr. Robert Macmurray has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Macmurray practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Psychiatrists and Altamonte Springs Family Physicians.