Dermatologist (skin), Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 17th, 2014

I went for pre surgery appointment. He was very thorough, considerate and answered all my questions. The surgery went well, the scar healed as well if not better than expected. I highly recommend him.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr MacNeal is now practicing in Biddeford Maine. I am a Florida resident and was on vacation in Maine when biopsy results showed I had a melanoma in-situ. My Florida dermatologist insisted I not wait until return to Florida (4 weeks) to have it removed. Dr MacNeal and his staff opened their office one hour earlier than normal to handle my surgery. That's going above and beyond expectations. He excised the melanoma and further biopsy showed none remaining. He not only saved my vacation, he may have saved my life!

Oct 7th, 2010

I was very concerned about my skin cancer issues. Dr. MacNeal was highly skilled in areas of bedside diagnosis, bedside manner, explaining my Moh's procedure and execution of the surgery which proved much more extensive than I expected. His follow up care was excellent. I am sorry to see him leave Dartmouth Hitchcock...