Learn more about Dr. Robert Maddalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maddalon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddalon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddalon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maddalon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddalon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddalon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Maddalon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Maddalon practice?
- Dr. Robert Maddalon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maddalon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Orthopedic Surgeons.