Learn more about Dr. Robert Maddalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maddalon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maddalon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddalon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddalon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maddalon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Maddalon practice?
Dr. Robert Maddalon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.