Learn more about Dr. Robert Maddalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maddalon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maddalon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddalon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddalon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Maddalon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Maddalon practice?
- Dr. Robert Maddalon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Maddalon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Orthopedic Surgeons.