A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Madeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madeira
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Madeira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madeira graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Madeira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Madeira MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Madeira practice?
- Dr. Robert Madeira has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Madeira practices General Practice, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Dallas General Practitioners, Dallas Hospitalists, and Dallas Internists.