Learn more about Dr. Robert Madeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madeira
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Madeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Madeira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madeira graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Madeira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Madeira MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Madeira practice?
- Dr. Robert Madeira has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Madeira practices General Practice, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Dallas General Practitioners, Dallas Hospitalists, and Dallas Internists.