A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Madoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Madoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Madoff, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Madoff graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Madoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Madoff MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Madoff practice?
- Dr. Robert Madoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Madoff practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.