Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Magley
Dr. Robert Magley, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Ebensburg, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Magley is affiliated with UPMC Bedford, Miners Hospital and Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Magley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Magley has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Magley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ebensburg, PA.
Dr. Karl Stine
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Cresson, PA 7.80 mi34
Dr. Gilfred Ubina
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Cresson, PA 7.80 mi25
Dr. Thomas Owens
Carrolltown, PA 8.48 mi33