A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Magnus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Magnus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Magnus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnus graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Magnus has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Magnus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Magnus practice?
- Dr. Robert Magnus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Magnus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Dubuque Surgeons.