Learn more about Dr. Robert Magnus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Magnus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magnus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Magnus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnus graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Magnus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Magnus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Magnus practice?
- Dr. Robert Magnus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Magnus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Surgeons.