Learn more about Dr. Robert Magnuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Magnuson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnuson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Magnuson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Magnuson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnuson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magnuson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nils Magnuson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Magnuson practice?
- Dr. Robert Magnuson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Magnuson practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wiggins, CO and Monument, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.