A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Magnuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Magnuson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Magnuson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnuson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magnuson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nils Magnuson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Magnuson practice?
- Dr. Robert Magnuson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Magnuson practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.