A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Magruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Magruder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magruder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Magruder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magruder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Magruder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Magruder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Magruder practice?
- Dr. Robert Magruder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Magruder practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cashiers, NC.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.