A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maguire is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maguire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Maguire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Maguire MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Robert Maguire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Maguire practices Internal Medicine near Ottawa, IL.
See Ottawa Internists.