A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mahaffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mahaffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mahaffey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahaffey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahaffey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Mahaffey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Mahaffey practice?
- Dr. Robert Mahaffey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mahaffey practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors.