A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maholic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maholic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maholic
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maholic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maholic, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maholic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Maholic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Maholic DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Maholic practice?
- Dr. Robert Maholic has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maholic practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.