A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maholic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maholic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maholic, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maholic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Maholic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maholic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Maholic practice?
Dr. Robert Maholic practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Surgery, and Urology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North East, PA and Corry, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Cardiologists, Erie Surgeons, and Erie Urologists.