Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Maietta
Dr. Robert Maietta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Burlington, MA and Boston, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Maietta is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Lahey Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Maietta has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Maietta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.
Dr. Sarah Emans
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Peabody, MA 0 mi47
Dr. Michael Robbins
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Peabody, MA 0 mi43
Dr. Edward Pinkus
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Peabody, MA 0 mi16