inactive

Robert C Maiocco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Robert Maiocco Medical Marijauna doctor at Cannaqual
Dr. Maiocco is the medical marijauna doctor at the cash cow Cannaqual. He does no exam for his patients and is supremely rude. He has some of the poorest bedside manner I have ever encountered. THE poorest.

January 12th, 2016
I hate going to the doctor, but Dr. Maiocco and his staff are great.

October 6th, 2014
I have the bruise to show for it...
UNPROFESSIONAL...unclean and negative office. The woman Heather that took my blood was janking the needle inside my veins and when I said stop that hurt, she did it a couple more times. I have a massive bruise to show for it. When I told him my symptoms he told me there was going to be lots of doctor visits...hospitals and lots of testing. When asked why he wrote me a prescription as I was still telling him my symptoms and that I really prefer not to take drugs he said"oh you are one of those people...I'm trying to make you feel better..you came to me". RUN AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE AND DOCTOR!