Learn more about Dr. Robert Makeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Makeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makeever
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makeever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Makeever, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Makeever graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Makeever has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Makeever MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Makeever practice?
- Dr. Robert Makeever has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Makeever practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.