A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Makeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Makeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makeever
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makeever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Makeever, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Makeever graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Makeever has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Makeever MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Makeever practice?
- Dr. Robert Makeever has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Makeever practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.