A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Makeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Makeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Makeever, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Makeever graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Makeever has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Makeever MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Makeever practice?
- Dr. Robert Makeever has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Makeever practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.