Dr. Robert Malamis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Malamis?

Posted on February 26th, 2016

One of the best Doctors I have met and one of the best you will find anywhere.

Unnecessary Labs and High Frequency of visits.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Malamis is a very nice guy. However, the attempt to increase profit of this practice has done a disservice to the patient population. I feel like multiple labs were done at this practice that were unnecessary. I received bills of several thousand dollars for labs that could have been done at a less frequent rate based on the medical opinion of 2 other doctors consulted. There is a balance of what is necessary and what might not be when it comes to medical protocols. Dr. Malamis is not concerned with those protocols. The visit frequency that he requests for certain medications and treatments is way higher than necessary.

Dr. Mallamis is the Greatest!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Mallamis always takes his time during a visit and makes you feel like you're the only patient on his chart! Super friendly, smart and caring!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I just simple love him excellent Doctor and person.

Great doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Malamis has been an excellent primary care physician for me. He is thorough, compassionate, prompt and has been an asset to my overall well-being. I highly recommend him to all.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Malamis is a wonderful internist and I recommend him without reservation.

Never seen an office as consistently organized and kind as these guys!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I have been going to Dr Malamis for over 8 years and I have yet to experience a bad visit. The front office staff are consistently kind and helpful; and they aren't hidden away behind a sliding glass window but rather sit at a open counter in the waiting area which gives it a more personable feel. The wait time to get a room has been a consistent average 5 minutes. The wait time in the room is as quick as other patients will allow as he takes his time to answer all questions without making you feel rushed. I general wait no more than 15 minutes for him to come in and see me; but by no fault of his own I have waited over 30 minutes a couple times and I was alerted that it may take this long (over a span of 8 years I'd say that's a pretty good average). The office is well organized, clean, and they have an online patient system that allows you to easily ask questions, schedule appointments, refills, etc. I highly recomment this office and Doctor Malamis to all of my friends.

Money over health

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr. Malamis is a good doctor and if it wasn't for him I wouldnt have gone on the path of loosing 114lbs and avoiding high blood pressure, diabetes and long list of medication. The sad news I was dropped from my insurance leaving me with a balance and right after I lost my job. I end up moving and not getting noticed of my balance was sent to collections and dismissed from Dr. Malamis' never to return again. Its so dis hearting to be shut out and be denied healthcare by insurance but, from my doctor that might have helped save my life??? I would have gladly paid the 130.00 bill if I could ensure my health was in order but, to be tossed out like no body is just crueal. I understand you need to get paid and for 130.00 bucks itsnt asking for much but, I guess it's the price tag that quantifies a doctor's willingness to care.

Patient

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr Malamis is always genuinely concerned about how you are doing and takes time to listen to whatever the reason you are there for. His bedside manner is unbeatable and his knowledge of medicine very impressive. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and capable physician!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Dr. Malamis always takes the time each visit. He never rushes me and genuinely cares! He is a great doctor who is very detail oriented.

Impressive and kind

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Dr Malamis has been a blessing in my life. It is a rare thing to find a true "relationship" with a physician but he spends sp much individualized time to get to know me and find out what is beyond the symptoms, but to get to the root of my medical issues. From the front office to the nurse to the inhouse lab, led by dr Malamis, I've never seen a better medical pratice.

Wonderfully accurate compasionate public servant with a huge heart!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Dr. Malamis is one of very few medical professionals now that I have encountered that actually love what he does, and is amazing in doing it. He is incrediblly accurate and in my opinion always goes above and beyond the call of duty for his patients. If there were more doctors such as Dr. Robert Malamis in the world I full heartedly feel many more illness and sickness's would be cured and our world would be a better place to live. He is the utmost example and definition of the hippocratic oath. Thanks for all of you're incredible hard work!