Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

2601 Laurel St
Ste 260
East Central City, Columbia, SC 29204
803-744-4900
Locations and availability (5)

|  helped my heart  |  show details
by Jimmy Bradshaw on Mar 9th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Malanuk In Jan 2012. My ejection fraction was 35% and I was having problems, my primary care physician had not helped me. Dr. Malanuk did a cath and put in an ICD and prescribed 4 meds. In Jan 2013 my ejection fraction is up to 50% and he took me off two of my meds. I am getting along fine. I would highly recommend Dr. Malanuk to anyone.

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Malanuk saved my husband's life.....no if,ands,or buts.He is a compassionate and caring physician.I would trust him with my life and in general, I don't trust doctors.....but he is a rare breed.You won't find a better cardiologist.

|  Current Patient  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr.Malanuk is a very Caring and knowledgeable professional. Performed Heart Cath recently and I was very satisfied with diagnosis and professionalism

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

If my Mother had not sought care from another cardiologist I believe that she would have died under Dr. Malanuk's care, are lack thereof. Now that she has changed Dr. she has been doing 100% better than when she was under Dr. Malanuk's care. I thank God we got her to another Dr. in time.