A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malinzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malinzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malinzak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malinzak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malinzak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinzak graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malinzak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Malinzak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Malinzak practice?
- Dr. Robert Malinzak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Malinzak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville Surgeons.