A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malinzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malinzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malinzak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinzak graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Malinzak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Malinzak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Malinzak practice?
- Dr. Robert Malinzak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Malinzak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Greenwood Surgeons.