A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malinzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malinzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malinzak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinzak graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Malinzak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malinzak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Malinzak practice?
Dr. Robert Malinzak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenwood Orthopedic Surgeons.