Dr. Robert Malizia MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 16th, 2015
Ivy Urgent Care is a quality care facility with very convenient hours. I live in south New Jersey and I got sick on my way home from an appointment in Brooklyn, and I found Ivy Urgent Care online, so I stopped on Staten Island and they took me in right away. The staff at the front desk was extremely nice. The doctor was fantastic. He listened to what I had to say, and he was very thorough with my exam. He was also concerned with my ekg, and wants me to follow up with my cardiologist. He gave me a copy to bring with me for my cardiologist appointment. The assistant was very helpful, knowledgeable and she answered all of my questions. The doctor sent all of my prescriptions electronically to CVS in Jackson NJ which were waiting when I arrived at home. The staff also made a follow up call the next day to see how I was feeling. I am recommending to all of my family and friends on Staten Island who needs convenient, quality medical care.

February 15th, 2012
I have seen Dr Malizia twice and both experiences have been wonderful. He is timely, attentive and he was extremely patient with all of my questions and concerns. He put me at ease, and made me feel very comfortable. I will continue to recommended him to my friends and family.

March 1st, 2011
unsatisfied in the ER
Dr Malizia is a new physician, and very slow. His sometimes inappropriate language with patients and his staff. Is unsettling.Granted he's young, and perhaps he wants to be "one of the guys" but this isn't the field he should be pursuing if he wants to use such foul language so openly.