A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malovany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malovany is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malovany, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Density
Education & Awards
Dr. Malovany graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malovany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Malovany MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Malovany practice?
- Dr. Robert Malovany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Malovany practices Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Pulmonologists.