A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malovany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malovany is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malovany, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Density
Education & Awards
Dr. Malovany graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malovany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malovany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Malovany practice?
Dr. Robert Malovany practices Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Pulmonologists.