A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mamlok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mamlok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamlok
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamlok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mamlok, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamlok graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mamlok has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Mamlok MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mamlok practice?
- Dr. Robert Mamlok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mamlok practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Allergists.