A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mamlok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mamlok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamlok
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mamlok, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamlok graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mamlok has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Mamlok MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mamlok practice?
- Dr. Robert Mamlok has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mamlok practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Allergists.