A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Manaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Manaro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Manaro practice?
Dr. Robert Manaro practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.