A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Manaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Manaro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Agatino Manaro MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Manaro practice?
- Dr. Robert Manaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Manaro practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.