A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Manaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Manaro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Manaro practice?
Dr. Robert Manaro practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island General Practitioners, and Staten Island Surgeons.