Dr. Robert Mancuso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mancuso?

February 20th, 2015

Special needs

Very good with special needs

August 6th, 2011

Wonderful caring man

After I had my daughter who was born with TCS and had coronal atresia. I honestly thought Dr.Mancuso was not very nice. All he wanted to do was trach my baby and wait to fix her Coronal atresia. The NICU Doctors, myself, husband and DR. Mancuso all sat down and I explained why i didn't want her trached due to my older daughter dying from a plugged trach. After hearing my story about my other daughter he became a caring and understanding doctor. Ever since then he has been a wonderful kind and caring doctor always willing to help me and my daughter the best he can. If it wasn't for him my daughter would probably have other issues. MY whole family just loves Dr Mancuso he is the best ENT around..I would tell everyone i know with kids to go to him! Even my husband wanted to see him only if he took adults..

July 21st, 2011

He's a good doc

Dr. Mancuso is a fantastic doctor. I feel super blessed that he is my son's ENT. He does research on my son's condition after we leave. He's kind and compassionate. He's also super smart.

June 30th, 2011

Incredibly caring man! Unbelievable bedside manner!

My daughter has an unknown diagnosis, was trached by Dr. Mancuso and has had several follow-up appointments. He has gone above and beyond many times, takes the time to actually talk with my husband and I (and our daughter and even my mother when she had some questions!). I've never once felt rushed or that I was asking silly questions! He truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Do yourself a favor and see him!

April 9th, 2011

Taught me a lesson

I can now say that Dr. Mancuso was only helpful in teaching me that Dr.'s are NOT always right and know what they are doing. He mis diagnosed my child for an entire year. We trusted him each time he pumped another prescription into her. After 1 year we looked for another ENT. It took this DR. one yes (1) visit to say it was simply the tonsils. Once removed the serious breathing problems were gone. Mancuso is responsible for an entire nightmare of a year.

May 21st, 2009

Wonderful Doctor.

I love Dr. Mancuso. He is so caring and patient. His nurse is also a wonderful person. They both have been so great with my son. I wish I could say the same for the front office. I was disappointed with the receptionist at the front. She was quite rude. Not once did she put a smile on her face.

June 11th, 2017