A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mangialardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mangialardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mangialardi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Critical Care
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangialardi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mangialardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Mangialardi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mangialardi practice?
- Dr. Robert Mangialardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mangialardi practices Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland City, TN and Woodbury, TN.
See Nashville Pulmonologists.