A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mangialardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mangialardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangialardi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mangialardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mangialardi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Critical Care
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangialardi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mangialardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Mangialardi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mangialardi practice?
- Dr. Robert Mangialardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mangialardi practices Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland City, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Pulmonologists.