A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Manly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Manly graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Rees-Stealy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Manly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Manly practice?
Dr. Robert Manly practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Manly, Dr. Bobby Manly, Dr. Robbie Manly, Dr. Rupert Manly