A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Manz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Manz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manz
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Manz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Manz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Manz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Manz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Manz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Manz practice?
- Dr. Robert Manz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Manz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Surgeons.