Learn more about Dr. Robert Manz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Manz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Manz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Manz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Manz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Manz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Manz practice?
- Dr. Robert Manz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Manz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Surgeons.