Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Marcantonio
Dr. Robert Marcantonio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marcantonio is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. Dr. Marcantonio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Marcantonio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Marcantonio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. John Binns
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi53
Dr. Adam Getzels
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Vernu Visvalingam
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi21