A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marcereau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marcereau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcereau
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marcereau Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcereau graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Marcereau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Marcereau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Marcereau practice?
- Dr. Robert Marcereau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marcereau practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.