Learn more about Dr. Robert Marcereau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marcereau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcereau
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcereau Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcereau graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Marcereau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Marcereau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Marcereau practice?
- Dr. Robert Marcereau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marcereau practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.