Learn more about Dr. Robert Marcereau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marcereau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcereau
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Marcereau Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcereau graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Marcereau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Marcereau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Marcereau practice?
- Dr. Robert Marcereau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marcereau practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.