A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marchlewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marchlewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchlewski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchlewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marchlewski, FAAP, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchlewski graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marchlewski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J. Marchlewski FAAP, FACAAI, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Marchlewski practice?
- Dr. Robert Marchlewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marchlewski practices Allergy & Immunology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Allergists.