A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marcincin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marcincin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marcincin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcincin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Marcincin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Marcincin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Marcincin practice?
- Dr. Robert Marcincin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marcincin practices Neurological Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurological Surgeons.