A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marcus, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Marcus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Marcus MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Robert Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marcus practices Emergency Medicine near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Emergency Physicians.